I’m still recovering from a weekend illness that kept me in the bathroom or laid out on the couch (possible stomach bug + too much greasy food combined). I’m 95 to 99% recovered & symptom-free as of Sunday. With the required updates to my freaking Windows 10 computers going now and a blizzard warning tomorrow I will delay opening to any new work until next week when everything should be going much better. I also need to catch up on chores and finish tweaks to my calligraphy website.

I will have limited availability for all new work due to my plans involving my turnkey builder, I plan to start the VPS for it March 1st and do a dry run practice before the real deal. I have a few other tasks to deal with as those deadlines draw near.