Unlike DIY builders and the turnkey platform, individual websites require hosting and a domain. You set this up when you registered for the hosting account, so now you can install your actual website! If you want a different style proceed to that Doc (coming soon).
- Login to your control panel
- Click the Zacky Installer from the dashboard
- Click the green button to select your preferred system (for this example I install WordPress)
- Select the domain (address.com) you prefer from the drop menu, or add a free subdomain as shown
- Click the tile you want to install (e.g WordPress etc)
- Click the Proceed to step 2 button
- After installation completes you should see the success screen
- Check your email address for your login link (this is how you edit your website, install a design etc)
- Congrats, you now have a starter website up and running! You will need to login and make the changes within the admin dashboard.